Meaghan E. Collins
Meaghan Collins is an associate at KKC, working in the firm’s Litigation, Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning, and Business and Corporate practice areas.
Meaghan is a recent graduate of Western New England University (WNEU) School of Law, where she gained experience assisting clients in family emergency removal hearings, involving allegations of abuse and neglect, as well as representing individuals in all sessions of criminal court, including arraignments, motion hearings, and trials. Meaghan was also involved with WNEU’s General Counsel where she mainly coordinated debt collection and drafted legal memoranda for WNEU personnel. In her last year, Meaghan was Managing Editor of the Western New England University Law Review where she and her team worked tirelessly to produce Volume 44 and promulgate new policies that focused on promoting and encouraging diversity, inclusion, and creativity within the Law Review.
Outside of work, Meaghan is an active member within the community. She is a member of the Tolland County Bar Association, participates with various volunteer groups, including Manchester’s Rebuilding Together, and engages in a number of local recreational sporting activities.
- Western New England University School of Law (J.D., 2022, Honors: magna cum laude)
- University of North Carolina, Charlotte (B.S., Exercise Science, 2016, Honors: summa cum laude)
- Managing Editor, Western New England Law Review
- Land Use & Zoning
- Connecticut, 2023
- Published Note: Criminal Law -- Under the Gun of Rehaif v. United States: How State Legislatures and Courts Must Blunt the Effect of Knowledge
- Henry T. Downey Award
- Class Award for Academic Excellence