Douglas K. Manion
Attorney Manion is a partner practicing for over 35 years in the areas of Residential Real Estate, Divorce and Family Law, Criminal and DUI Defense, and Estate Planning. He serves as a Special Master for Family Matters in the Tolland County Judicial District, is a member of the Real Property and Family Law Sections of the Connecticut Bar Association, and has been appointed to the Executive Committee of the Real Property Section. He has served on the South Windsor Planning and Zoning Commission and other committees in the Town of South Windsor. For the past 20 years he has also served on the Board of Directors of KIDSAFE CT and is a member of the Exchange Club of Rockville.
Attorney Manion has served as Legal Counsel and Executive Vice-President of the Greater Hartford Jaycees, organizers of the PGA Tour Greater Hartford Open, currently known as the Travelers Championship.
Attorney Manion has lived in South Windsor for 31 years, where he and his wife Eileen raised their three sons.
"Doug Manion provided exceptional services throughout my months of working with him. Court and the judicial processes can so incredibly be daunting; he ensured everything was handled smoothly, promptly and explained so professionally. As my case was with child custody, he got me EVERYTHING I was looking for. He made this overwhelming process so much easier for me and my family. He was a pleasure to work with; incredibly personable. Would 10/10 recommend to him to anyone, and have already referred friends and family to him. Thank you Doug!"
"I have used Attorney Doug Manion for a sale, purchase and refinance. I have found Attorney Manion and his paralegals to be thorough, professional and so easy to work with making the process run smoothly."
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 1982)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1979)
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member, Family Law Section
- Connecticut Bar Association - Executive Committee, Real Property Section
- Tolland County Bar Association - Member
- Tolland County Chamber of Commerce - Member
- South Windsor Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Residential Real Estate
- Divorce & Family Law
- Criminal & DUI Defense
- Estate Planning
- Connecticut, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1985
- The Village for Families and Children - Board of Directors, 2016 to 2018
- KIDSAFE CT - 2007-2009, 2013-2015, President; 1999 to 2016, Board of Directors and Legal Counsel; 2016-present, Advisory Council
- Indian Valley YMCA, 2003-2007 - Board of Directors
- The Exchange Club of Rockville - 2017-present - Member